Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Challenge!

Happy December! This song is one of my faves this year! It just has the album artwork, so there isn't anything to watch, but push play and enjoy listening!


I mentioned yesterday that I would post a new challenge for all mommies in the month of December. Check out what I came across:


I am absolutely going to do this...with a twist! All of my pictures will be ones of Caleb and something "Christmasey." It will be a great way to capture our little ones enjoying the true meaning of the season. I will post them here, and I'd love to see yours! Email me or post in the comments section. And don't worry, I don't have a fancy camera. I will just be using my phone :-) Have fun creating, mommas!

1 comment:

  1. On January 1 I started a "Frame a Week" project where I thought I was going to take a picture and post it once a week--all with the goal of improving my photography skills. Well, with only 4 weeks left in the year, I should be at Frame #48, right? I'm at 16. Oops!

    Obviously, I'm no good at these 'picture a day' projects, but this one sounds fun. I'll try my best to do the challenge! I love taking pictures. Especially of my kids and Christmas... two of my favorite things.

    Thanks for the music and the challenge!

    ReplyDelete