Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Precious Pictures and Fun Tips

Challenge picture #4...this is a sweet one :-)

Discovering baby Jesus...
I saw that yesterday's post on resisting the urge to pass judgement on other mommies was quite popular. I love that you are encouraged, and I pray that God will allow situations to happen in our lives where we can practice showing compassion, instead of passing judgement.

Due to my poor planning, I have to go put together a massive digital photo album before my Groupon expires at midnight...eeks! Enjoy a Starbucks update on the GTWTHot Deals page today, a new MMSM, and an organizational tip. Today, and everyday, be blessed!


MMSM #61
I should have posted this before Thanksgiving, but it got away from me :-( Don't waste your money on buying pre-made chicken broth/stock anymore, ladies! I discovered an awesome new product...Das Dutchman Essenhaus Chicken Base is an economical way to make tons of chicken broth. Mix just 3/4 tsp. with 1 cup of boiling water (multiply the recipe as needed), and you can get way more out of one jar of that product then can after can of the Swanson's stuff. And, it tastes pretty good, too! Use it for turkey basting, soups, and to cook your rice (did you know that trick?!).

Tip #46

Is it your job to organize meals for new mommies, friends recovering from surgeries, or simply to be nice to a friend going through a hard time? Well, put away the phone trees and sticky notes, and check out Food Tidings for all of your meal-organizing needs! Share the link with interested women, and each person signs up for a day, the meal they are cooking, and they can view all of the important information for the recipients. It's a great site that has blessed many a new mommy in my small group!

No comments:

Post a Comment