Sunday, December 2, 2012

Odds and Ends!

So mommies? How is the December challenge going at your house? I'm having fun with it, and I recently discovered the coolest app (yes, I am way behind the times). Instagram is a really neat program that will give different effects to pictures that you take with your smart phone. Both of these pictures (for 12/1 and 12/2) were taken using effects of Instagram. Try it! It's tons of fun and makes your pictures look a bit more professional :-)

December 1 - at Jose Muldoon's restaurant for lunch, looking at Christmas decorations  



December 2 - At our home...exploring the Christmas tree 
Next, I found out about a really fun option for mommies with little babies. Check out this link: Baby Movie. It's not really a MMSM, because movie tickets are still horrendously over-priced, but it's a fun way to get out of the house and do a grown up thing, with your little one in tow! Hopefully, there's a participating theater close to you.

Finally, I've updated the GTWTHot Deals page. Click on over to see some excellent money-saving methods to take advantage of during the Christmas season!

I hope the weekend was a blessing to you and to your families. My hubby is traveling this week, so it's full-time toddler duty for me. I'm off to clean up a very unfortunate mess of minestrone soup and cottage cheese :-/ Be blessed, mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment