Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Time for a Break!

Thanks so much for the great feedback from yesterday's post that I have received on Facebook and from friends. I love the discussions that blogging brings about! I pray that we all will meditate on what it means to be submissive to our husbands over the next few days.

I have not forgotten to continue this subject in my next post, but I just found out that my husband is whisking me away for an overnight trip to celebrate my 30th birthday! Then, I'm attending a mommies retreat that I will return from on Sunday afternoon! The last time I attended this retreat, this blog was born :-) Please pray that I will gain fresh insight and direction from Him as I take some time away from normal life.

That being said, I will return as a wife and mom in my thirties on Sunday! This weekend, and every day, be blessed!

Tip #40

Who knew?! Recently, I spilled red wine on the carpet :-( I've never been very skilled at removing stains, and my son was screaming upstairs. So, I grabbed this product that we use when the doggies leave a mess and soaked the area while I attended to Caleb. I came back down about 15 minutes later, and ladies, I couldn't even find the puddle. It was totally gone! No blotting, scrubbing, or rubbing. The solution lifted the stain and there is nothing remaining. Try it then next time you knock over a glass of grown-up juice! 


No comments:

Post a Comment