Thursday, January 24, 2013

Two New Tips!

MMSM #65
Check out Hot Coupon World for ways to save money on just about everything. I found the site by way of a Facebook group post offering free Kindle books. Rarely are things actually free, so I was intrigued. What do you know...I just downloaded (for free!) a book on organic gardening and one on making money as a SAHM! You don't even need a Kindle! You can download the Kindle app directly to your smart phone or iPad. Pretty fancy! I hope you enjoy exploring this site as much as I will :-)



 Tip #50

A great way that I've found to organize purses is to hang each one around the top of a hanger in your closet. Line them up together, and they will stay clean, straight, and easily accessible!


Finally, this song is a few years old, but I absolutely love it. I hope it blesses you today! 

"Hope Now" by Addison Road


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for mentioning HotCouponWorld as one of your tips! We love our members and love hearing how our site helps people save money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Heidi! I love you site and have really enjoyed the free Kindle books that you find. Keep up the great work!

      Delete