Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Weekend!

In our traveling craziness, I neglected our funny Friday! Well, in light of my inability to efficiently use an iPad, our funny story is that our laptop (my blogging haven) is totally broken due to the terrible crash it experienced on the hotel room floor. Who might have caused this? Our terribly cute toddler. What does this mean for mommy? A terribly bad headache while talking to Geek Squad on the phone. Everything will cost hundreds of dollars, and since the laptop is older than our marriage, perhaps we will just get an attachable keyboard for the iPad and call it good.

Also, after two weeks on the road with nine states visited, I am fresh out of encouraging insight :-( Please forgive me, allow me the grace to mentally recover (though a wonderful trip, still tiring!), and I will be back up and running in a few days. Until then, be blessed with your husbands and your sweet babies. In the mean time, I plan to empty Caleb's college savings for a new computer. Kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment