Monday, August 13, 2012

Verse 58

Good morning! A pastor from church encouraged the congregation to meditate on 1 Corinthians 15 this week, so I plan to post a scripture each day from that chapter which I feel will help to encourage us as mommies, especially those who stay at home. I think I can handle this simple task on the iPad! Again, I can't figure out how to do pictures or post songs, so my other normal tips are on hold! Be blessed today by this scripture, mommies. And, like I often do, I put the scripture into terms for women. I don't think God will mind :-)

"Therefore, my dear sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment