Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Today's funny speaks too perfectly of my child. When there is silence in your kitchen, make sure your child isn't sucking on the iPhone charger, while it's plugged in. Just a note...apparently, they don't electrocute children.


Second funny of today...my husband was chomping down on some gummy bears in the kitchen. I didn't recall buying gummy bears. Low and behold, they were Caleb's vitamins. When I freaked out, he said it wasn't a big deal and that they were really tasty. And I leave my child alone with this person...

Have a great weekend, mommies! And, check out the Pinterest link that I successfully added to the left sidebar! I get so proud of my technologically-challenged self :-) Be blessed!

MMSM #44

I'm always looking for a great deal on milk. Our son goes through it like it's going out of style, and I've heard that it only gets worse as they get older! My friend, Cara, told me that she gets her milk at Costco, and that it was definitely the best deal. I scoped it out, and it absolutely is! You have to buy two gallons at once, but they equal out to $1.98 per gallon. Not too shabby! I'm not sure of the Sam's Club price on milk, but it's worth checking out. Oh yes...and did you know you can freeze milk? I'll buy several gallons at once, stick them in the freezer, then let one thaw on a towel on the kitchen counter overnight when you're ready for a new gallon. Tastes perfectly normal, and no one has gotten sick at our house! 

Tip #32

I've now decided to sort through mail once a week, instead of attempting to keep up with it daily. Until sorting day arrives, our mail gets to sit in a cute little holder. I found this at a thrift store for $2. It sure beats looking at a cluttered pile of paper on the counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment