Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Inspiration Today? Raw Scripture!

Welcome back :-) May I be honest today? I'm exhausted and hormonal. I'm deeply missing my husband and praying for patience in dealing with our sweet boy as he gets his first molars. I just cried my eyes out at a silly chick flick, and I'm praying for the motivation to dust my messy house (after all, that is the chore of the day!). I nearly killed one of our dogs for making a mess on the couch, and I'm irritated at meaningless things and frustrated with people who don't deserve it. But in spite of all of that...a great verse was shared at my bible study this morning. It is so true. We must remember His words, especially on days like today. May it be a blessing to you, and may we all have a better tomorrow!

"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment