Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quick Tips!

Happy Wednesday! Remember when I had planned to give a fitness update each Wednesday as I was working on losing my Caleb fluff? Well, I've dropped the ball on posting, but I have continued to drop the fluff! My weight loss tip for today is to get the flu and stop eating, while you take care of your child with a double ear infection...it works wonders :-)

Quick little post today...here is my cleaning schedule (an update to an OT that I posted earlier this week). I put it in a frame and use a dry-erase marker to keep track of tasks accomplished. This is working really well for us, as the house doesn't ever seem to get too nasty and overwhelming :-) Keep in mind, when it says "Dust," I'm not dusting the whole house...just one floor or one area that is particularly in need. Again, just a tip for some organization, so use it how it works best for you!

Another tip is from a friend, Jayme. Don't throw those expired coupons away! Visit the website: http://coupsfortroops.com/. You can donate your expired coupons to help those serving our country. I'll add this tip to my couponing page, as well.

Be blessed today, mommies! And don't forget to comment on yesterday's post, if you want to share your opinion on spanking for discipline :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment