Thursday, July 26, 2012

Proverbs 23:4-5

On days when I am unable to write, I will simply post a verse that has spoken to me or I feel led to share with others. This verse was one that helped affirm my staying at home, rather than working to make more money. I hope it can be a blessing to you, whatever your situation!

"Don't wear yourself out trying to get rich; restrain yourself! Riches disappear in the blink of an eye; wealth sprouts wings and flies off into the wild blue yonder." Proverbs 23:4-5 (The Message)

Sometimes, I will ask the Lord to bring a verse back to my mind as I go throughout my day. Perhaps, we can all pray that over this verse. Today, let's ask Him to remind us of the most important things in our lives...Him, our husbands, and our children. Not money. Be blessed today, mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment