Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tough Mommy Award!

Okay ladies, I just have to give a quick shout out to my sweet friend, Lisa. She and I met during our freshman year of college when we pledged the same sorority. I always knew she was a tough (and awesome!) cookie, but she took it to a new level yesterday! After being induced on Tuesday night with her second child, she delivered a beautiful baby boy last night (Wednesday) at 6:47pm. Not only did she have a long labor, but her sweet husband is on assignment with the military and couldn't be there. Thankfully, they were able to Skype the whole time, but I'm sure you can imagine that they both wished they were together.

Way to go, Lisa. You did it! And you have a darling angel to add to your beautiful family after it was all said and done. I'm proud of you, sweet friend! Congratulations!!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment