Thursday, June 14, 2012

What does He Want to Say?

Welcome back! Today, my SAHM joy is...
Those mornings where you just need a bit more time to wake up and get going...often times, God is faithful in letting your little ones sleep a bit longer! He loves us so much, and He knows what we need before we even ask. This morning, I thank Him that my son is still fast asleep, and I get a few extra minutes to start my day. Again, the flexibility that comes with staying at home is priceless!

I have a very simple, yet poignant verse to share with you all today. Let the Lord lead you where you need to go with it today. As I was reading in Hebrews this morning, this scripture jumped out at me:

"...Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts." Hebrews 4:7

Perhaps, we all need to look expectantly towards hearing Him today. Maybe He wants to guide us in a major life decision, maybe He wants to lovingly correct us in an area where we have not been faithful, maybe He wants to encourage us in the fact that we are doing the best we can with our marriage, maybe He wants to instill new joy and appreciation in us for each of our children, maybe He wants to enlighten us in a major way to His Word. There are no parameters that we can put on Him and what He wants to teach us daily. We just have to be willing to listen, and to embrace what He has to tell us. Let's agree to not harden our hearts today. He has amazing things to reveal to each of us!

Be sure to check today's MMSM and Organizational Tip! Be blessed today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment